Best School Management Software in 2020
Check out the list of the top 5 school management software in India. Find your ideal school management software like Entab, MyClassCampus, Campus 365, and many more.
School management is one of the areas that have benefited well through the use of software and information systems. The schools require handling lots of data consisting of students, staff, and vendors. It becomes easy to manage all operations related to these with the help of automated tools like school management software. The world has changed a lot in the last few months, and corresponding to those changes, the school management has to find a solution to keep the teaching activities going despite the lockdowns and etc. So, the role of the school management solution has increased distinctly in recent times. These, in fact, have become a necessity to keep the schools in operation.
Some statistics first that reveal how the school software has become a growing phenomenon in India where providing world-class education has become a prime focus:
- Those school software solutions are in demand that offers multiple functionalities like bus facility management, billing management, student records management, and management of labs, classrooms needs, fee, examination, alumni, etc.
- School management tools are in high demand among those schools where student strength is 1000 plus.
- 20% of people were first-time users in 2017. The number has almost doubled in the present times, it is estimated to see an increase in the coming times too due to the high demand for automation.
- 59% of people had no preference when it came to the style of school management solution, but with the growing experience of use, the people demanded web-based: 11-30%, installation-based: 20-40%, and installation-web based: 10-30%. Mostly, cloud-based applications and solutions are in high demand in current times due to their scalable, flexible, and easily expandable nature.
Basis the demand structure and corresponding promise of delivery, listed here are the top best school software solutions in 2020 which will really helpful for every business.
1. Entab CampusCare ERP
Entab is an AI-enabled school management software that entails all important features crucial to the seamless management of schools’ daily affairs. The software offers a bird's view of all the happenings in all departments of the school to the head of administration and offers selected authority of use to the people working at lower tiers. It offers the main and most important features like:
- Attendance management
- Child safety management
- Bus management
- Fees and invoices management
- Student record management
With the help of bus tracking, GPS, and related tools, the parents are able to find everything about their child during school hours. Thus, this school management solution is designed to promote a more inclusive model of education giving more access to parents and other stakeholders to the school information.
MyClassCampus offers wholesome digitization support to schools, colleges, and other institutes of education like private coaching institutes and so on. This school software offers online teaching support, digital data management, and communications enabled by the working resource which works the best on both iOS and Android. Its best features are:
- Document management
- Examination management
- Courses and batches management
- Hostel and fee management
- Event calendar
- HR and payroll management
This cloud-based school ERP software offers ease of customization, mobile support. It is also accessible at desktops in the form of a web app.
3. Campus 365
Campus 365 is a fully customizable school management system meant for maintaining all affairs of schools and educational institutes. By bringing all school verticals in one place, this too has made the school management or the management of other types of educational institutes a cakewalk for the administrators. Campus 365 is designed in such a way that it has taken out the learning hassles even for a non-technical user. Its main benefits are:
- Cloud server hosting
- Easy and affordable customization
- Multi-language support
Important features of Campus 365 are a testament to the fact that it is designed to bring added convenience to all the stakeholders of an educational institute like school or college. The important features are:
- Event and event calendar management
- Email integration
- Attendance management, and so on
EDUMAAT is an exceptionally comprehensive school management software that seamlessly integrates all departments of the school to provide a well-coordinated working environment at the schools. It treats all the entities involved in a person’s education, such as parents, teachers, vendors, etc. as stakeholders and offers ease of access as per the authority levels allotted to them. Its main features are:
- CRM integration
- Customer management
- Email integration
- Activities, courses, and batches management
- Employee self-service management
- Attendance and examination management, and so on
The users of this school management solution get access to unique features like:
- Daily dashboard – that gives access to functionalities related to classroom schedules, faculty and asset performance, course performance, and institutes’ functioning on the whole.
- Students get access to e-library and various other resources for learning
- Parents can know about the performance updates and can monitor schedules, etc. becoming fairly instrumental in a student’s learning process.
5. School Diary
School Diary is the no.1 parent-teacher communication and school management software cum app designed to support the working of daycares, pre-primary and primary schools going up to high school. The app provides a one-stop solution for all communications, child safety assurance, fee payment, and bus tracking, etc.
This school management automation tool features payment gateway integration, library management, finance management, activities, admissions, attendance management, and so on.
The main benefits of School Diary are:
- Easy access to updates like messages, schedule intimation, homework, etc.
- Multimedia support for educational pictures, videos
- Alerts available on multiple touchpoints such as SMS, email, prints, diary, web, FB page, WhatsApp, and so on.
The world is moving towards searching and adopting new normals to fit in the changing conditions. Online classes and courses have been around, but their utility was not so much realized as it is being done now. School management software or school management solutions are helping educators adapt to these changes in a result-oriented manner. So, it is expected to show an upward trend in the adoption of the software by more and more schools and institutes in the coming times.