How We Use Your Personal Information
We use personal information to continually improve our product and service offerings for our users. We analyze the collected information of their demographic and profile as per their activity on our Website.
- We may identify your IP address and use it to help diagnose issues with our server, and to administer our Website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
- We may ask you to complete optional online surveys. These surveys may ask you for contact information and demographic information (like pin code, age, or income level).
- We use personal information to provide the services you request.
- We will provide you the ability to opt-out of using your personal information to market to you.
- We use your personal information to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe service; collect money; measure consumer interest in our products and services, inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
Collection of Information
When a user visits our Website , we collect and store your personal information which is provided by the user from time to time. The sole purpose of collecting the information is to provide safe, efficient, smooth and customized browsing experience to our users. We use the information to provide specific services and features that are most likely to meet their needs, and to customize our Website to make your experience safer and easier. While this whole process we collect personal information from the user that we consider necessary for achieving user experience goals.
You can browse the technologycounter.com (Website) without revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. We indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional for our use.
User Account, Password and Security
Please note that a user can always have the option to unsubscribe on not to provide information in a particular service or feature on the Website.
We may automatically track certain information about user based upon their behaviour on our Website. We use this information to do internal research on our users' demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve our users. All information is collected and analyzed on an aggregated basis. Whenever a user change its account information or access the account, we offer the use of a secure server.After procuring your information, we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access and misuse. Information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our Website or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our Website or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address.
Contacting the Technology Counter