Registration, Password and Security
Under our privacy act no user can access the premium features of the technologycounter.com without valid sign up / registration. However, in general you can always browse the website without registering to it. If You use the Platform, You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Display Name and Password and You shall be responsible for all activities that occur under your Display Name and Password.You agree that if You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, We shall have the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate or block access of your membership on the Platform.
Please note you can always inform us about any unauthorized use / breach of your password or account for a secure online experience on technologycounter.com
These guidelines shall remain in effect forcefully while you are using the Website or Services whether you are a visitor or a registered User. You may delete Your Account at any time, for any or no reason, by sending Your request to [email protected]
However, please note that even if You delete Your Account but continue to use the Services as a visitor, Your use of the Services is still subject to this Agreement.
Transaction and Communication
Technology Counter is an IT software evaluation platform. We help users in their search for the software that meet their requirements and facilitate transactions on its website. The products and their descriptions have been provided by Manufacturers itself and we are not liable for any discrepancy.
- All commercial / contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between Buyers and Vendors alone. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation price, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services and after sales services related to products and services. We do not have any control or not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between the Buyers and Vendors.
- Technology Counter does not make any representation or Warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, salability, etc.) of the products or services featured to be purchased or offered to be purchased on the Platform.
- We are not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Buyers and Vendors. We do not provide any guarantee that the concerned Buyers and/or Vendors will perform any transaction agreed on the Platform.
- Technology counter is only an IT e-commerce platform that has partnered with resellers/vendors across the country for its reseller program to provide end support to a broader customer base, We are only providing a platform for communication and it is agreed that the contract for sale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly a contract between the Vendor and the Buyer only. We shall not hold any right, title or interest over the products nor shall have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract.
Selling and Purchasing
If the item description does not match the actual condition of the item, you agree to refund any amounts that you may have received from the Buyer. You agree not to list a single product in multiple quantities across various categories on the Platform. We reserve the right to delete such multiple listings of the same product listed by you in various categories.
Termination of Services
Technology Counter may terminate Your Account or rights to use the Services for any or no reason at any time by discontinue to provide the Services to You. The termination of services in this Agreement will result in the deletion of the Account You have created with Technology Counter databases. We will not have any liability whatsoever to You for any termination of Your Account or related deletion of Your information.
Assumption of Risk
All policies and Terms of technologycounter.com are governed by and designed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation to shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts, tribunals, fora, applicable authorities at Pune.
You as the user understand and agree that the use of the technologycounter.com and the services is at own sole risk. Technology Counter does not guarantee for accuracy and performance of the information, content, submissions, software, products, and/or services published on or through this site may include inaccuracies or errors.
Use of any application through the use of the services shall be at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system, mobile telephone, wireless device or data that results from the use of the services. some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of warranties or exclusion of damages, so such disclaimers and exclusions may not apply to you.
Tips for writing reviews:
Review to help other businesses:
- your review will help other business owners who are looking for a software solution for them. It should comprise of details that would help you if you were looking for similar software. Try to write a more detailed and informative review to grab the reader's attention. Your unbiased and authentic reviews will be more effective than a consultant because you have firsthand experience in the industry.
The balance should be the key:
- we know that you love the product; that is why you want to suggest it to other business owners. Please be considerate to write about areas of improvement and the best aspects you like about the software. If you write an exaggerated positive or negative review. It will be hard to believe because it will miss the realistic views of the user experience.
- When you write the review, please ensure that you precisely; present yourself regarding your experience with the software and vendor services. Try to write a relevant review of situations and cases.
- When you write about the software, please point out the technical issues and any other software you integrate with the system.
- When you write about the hardware, mention the installation and maintenance cost.When you write about vendor services, write about when you are using the solution and how quick is the resolution time for your queries.
- There might be a possibility that you have used the software before a year or two. It is a request if that's the scenario; please do not post a review of it. The reason being the B2B market and technology are very agile.
In the event that You have any dispute related to our service or the content on our website or to contact us about the vendor, You may proceed to do so by clicking on the seller name on the product listing pages. Alternatively, You may also reach out to customer support at [email protected]