Technology Counter as the fastest-growing tech recommendation platform congratulates the following businesses for getting funding from investors. Our team wishes you all the luck to achieve your goals and prosper.
Funding matters for businesses because they help in business expansion. Technology Counter as the fastest-growing tech recommendation platform congratulates the following businesses for getting funding from investors.
Our team wishes you all the luck to achieve your goals and prosper. Following companies got the funding in February lets have a look.
• GreenOaks capital is the lead investor for Ally.io. GreenOaks capital raised $50M for Ally.io on 17th Feb 2021 via a series C funding round. Kudos to Ally.io for raising the accumulative figure of $73M in 3 funding rounds.
• Eupheus learning has bagged an investment of $4.1M from a United education company. The investment was announced on 15th Feb 2021 through the series B round.
• On 18th Feb 2021 Leverage Edu got funding INR470M Through tomorrow capital via series A funding round.
• Newton school raised a funding of $5M on 8th Feb 2021 through series A funding round by RTP global.
• Shiprocket raised an investment of $27M on Feb 18th, 2021 from series C funding by March Capital and Tribe Capital.
• Built technologies raised $88M on 04th Feb 2021 from lead investor addition through series C funding round.
• Kutuki raised an investment of INR160M on Feb 24th, 2021 through a Seed funding round. The lead investor for this learning platform is Omidyar Network India.
• Zomato raised $250M on 22nd Feb 2021 as a venture investment round through the lead investor Kora.
• Vivino raised $155M on 03rd Feb 2021 from series D funding through a lead investor Kinnevik AB.
• Oyster HR raised $20M on 02nd Feb 2021 through series A funding from lead investor Emergence.
|Sr. No||Name||Category||Funding||Lead Investor||Total Funding|
|2||Eupheus Learning||E-Learning Solution||$4.1M||United Education Company||$8.4M|
|3||Leverage Edu||Education Industry
|4||Newton School||E-Learning Solution||$5M||RTP Global||$6.1M|
|e-commerce Platform||$27M||March Capital and Tribe Capital||$53.4M|
|6||Built Technologies||Loan Servicing Software||$88M||Index Ventures||$164.1M|
||Education Software||INR160M||Omidyar Network India||INR160M|
||Online Restaurant and Food Ordering Platform||$250M||Kora||$2.1B|
|Online Wine Marketplace||$155M||Kinnevik AB||$218.8M|
Our best wishes are with the organizations to achieve their goals quickly.