Best HR Software Solution For Startups in India
We help you to select the best Human Resources Software for your organization. Buy business software to grow your business with the best software solutions.HRMS software you should choose and why. To make your life a little simpler, here are 5 top HR software in India.
The HR department is primarily the driving force behind an organization. They are the ones who impart knowledge, skills and address grievances of the employees daily. As the fulcrum to balance out critical issues in an organization, the HR department plays a pivotal role in the growth of the organization. It is mostly because HR managers are in direct contact with the employees and upper management. Since any management decision can affect employees' performance, it is essential to have an HR department that facilitates growth for the company.
How does HR Department Help to The Organization?HR managers can be deemed as leaders of the organization. They help employees make the right decision regarding work and play a paramount role in the organization's success.
Employees are a real asset to the organization. They help it grow from the keel place. Therefore, it becomes really imperative to keep the employees both happy and satisfied.
The HR department helps you in this sector by conducting an in-depth discussion with the employees to keep motivated. If your HR team is not efficient enough, then it becomes really tough to keep track of employee growth and performance.
To get the best outputs from the employee, we have shortlisted the top 5 HR software that suits your business requirements.
Top HR Software in India for StartupsReliable and useful HR Software help you in the process. With the help of this software, the HR departments can keep track of leaves, salary, and performance and save time to address additional issues.
Here are a few of the top hr software emerged as the best choice for startups:
1) Zimyo:Zimyo software tops the list when it comes to HR software. The software is employee-centric and is specially designed for startups, SMB’s, and other businesses. With a fully-automated HR management system, Zimyo can help transform your business in one click.
The best part of the software is that it brings all organizational data into a single centralized place by updating their details without the HR team's intervention. With such fluidity in the tasks, healthy relations can be built in the organization.
There are three plans offered by Zimyo:
The basic plan starts from Rs 50 per employee and covers features like employee management, time and attendance management, payroll management, to name a few.
The basic plan starts from Rs 100 per employee and covers all basic features along with workflow management, travel, and expense, to name a few.
The basic plan starts from Rs 200 per employee and covers all standard features along with GPS tracking, onboarding, exit management, and multi-entity management, to name a few.
2) Nitso HRMS:Nitso HRMS is a small business HR software that is loaded with all features necessary for your organization. From managing HR, payroll, leave, attendance, and compliance, the software covers everything. There is a horde of other features that are also covered in the software, which includes employee training, self-service, HRMS, and recruitment modules.
All these features are rolled into software that helps answer all your HR-related problems. The key modules addressed by the software are Employee HR Database, Salary components, Letter module, Employee exit management, Recruitment management, and Travel desk.
In addition to this, there are four plans offered by the company and as follows:
The base plan costs Rs 1000 per month and includes modules like an employee, Master, and MIS reports, leave, attendance, and payroll processing.
The standard plan costs Rs 2000 per month and includes base modules along with an employee profile and attendance calendar.
The enterprise plan costs Rs 3000 per month and includes all modules of the standard plan along with leave application and attendance regularization.
The final plan offered by the company is the premium plan, which costs Rs 4500. It covers all the enterprise modules and also has a performance management system, training module, and exit application as additional.
3) Spine HR:Spine HR can be easily counted as one of the best HR Software India. The software encompasses the entire human resource management system with modules that help perform functions from hire to retire.
The spine HR software keeps track of employees, compliances, workflow, accounting, and management. One of the prime advantages of the software is it helps settle claims and reimbursement digitally.
The HRMS software is fit for all organizations starting from startups, SME's, and agencies. With user-friendly features and easy to use interface, this is one of the best HRMS software in India. From payroll management, employee life cycle management, employee self-service, leave management, workflow management, claim management, MIS report, and timesheets. The software's pricing plan is very nominal and can be afforded by all small and big organizations.
4) Keka:Keka is noted for its employee-centric approach and is the first employee management software India that has an employee experience platform. The main mission of the company is to primarily make HR services smooth for the employees and the department. Therefore the platform has compiled the latest technology and user-friendly features all into one for simplifying the complex workflow.
There are three plans offered by the company:
The plan is priced at 6,999/month and covers features like core HRIS, payroll, and compliance, onboarding, exit, leave management, overtime automation, employee documents, and many more.
The plan is priced at 9,999 per month and covers all the foundation features along with advanced employee on-boarding, travel desk, and GPS/selfie login, to name a few.
The plan is priced at 13,999/month and covers all strength features along with 360 reviews, goal tracking, and one-one meetings, to name a few.
5) Zoho People:Zoho People is an HR payroll software that is made to suit the needs of startups and big organizations. With the help of this, software companies can access data from anywhere and everywhere. Even the centralized location of the data helps the employee to upload their essential documents from remote locations.
The software has five plans to suit and cater to all organizations:
The plan is priced at Rs 42/month/user and is billed annually. The features covered by the software are employee on-boarding, employee database management, time-off management, and multi-level approvals, to name a few.
The plan is priced at Rs 83/month/user and is billed annually. The features covered by the software include all essential HR features along with attendance marking, biometric integration, to name a few.
The plan is priced at Rs 125/month/user and is billed annually. The features covered by the software include all professional features along with job scheduling, performance appraisals, skill set matrix, to name a few.
The plan is priced at Rs 167/month/user and is billed annually. The features covered by the software include all premium features along with blended learning, cases SLA tracking, to name a few.
The plan is priced at Rs 299/month/user and is billed annually. The features covered by the software include all enterprise features along with talent acquisition and expense management, to name a few.